609 Evernia Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
The Hotel Evernia was built in 1925, during the Real Estate boom of that era. Originally called the Hotel Enoree, it is three stories in height with forty rooms, and has survived Depressions, World wars, and Hurricanes. In 1979, Gene Sheppard restored the building, and renamed it the Hotel Evernia. To this day it remains a family-run business, and a beautiful reminder of our City’s History.